HydroMend Water Conditioner is a non-AMS specialty water conditioner designed to counteract hard water issues, enhance spray application performance and improve efficacy in pesticides such as glyphosate.
- Non-AMS water conditioner – Enhances pesticide spray application performance.
- Low use rate – 1 pint treats 100 gallons
- Binds with calcium, magnesium and iron, preventing the negative affect of hard water on pesticides and fertilizers.
- Improves the efficacy of herbicides such as glyphosate, dicamba and 2,4-D.
- Eliminates mineral and solid residues that clog spray nozzles and inhibit uniform application rates.
- Regular usage removes hard water scale build up in spray equipment and irrigation systems.
- Economical and Convenient to use – Designed for all water conditioning applications.
- EPA approved for use with Engenia, XtendiMax, FeXapan, Enlist Duo and Enlist One.
HydroMend Water Conditioner
HydroMend Water Conditioner should be added to the diluted spray solution prior to the addition of any pesticide or other adjuvants.
Recommended rates of application of HydroMend are: 8-32 ounces per 100 gallons.
Refer to the Application Rate Chart found on the product label to determine the recommended use rate for HydroMend based on the hardness of the water (Calcium ppm).
2 x 2.5 Gallons per case Tote / Mini-bulk 275 gal
Let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.
APAG is a leading provider of specialized chemistries to maximize resource and biological performance potential while considering environmental impact.
EPA APPROVED FOR USE WITH:
Please follow all label instructions.