TREBLE is a unique blended liquid polymer slow release agent designed to be added to UAN nitrogen (N) solutions to improve nitrogen efficiency by encompassing the UAN with the TREBLE and hooking it to the soil. The UAN is then available in the soil/root zone for a longer period of time than with UAN alone.
TREBLE provides an additional part of a flexible ‘N’ management program when dealing with UAN. This flexibility is “all about time” …time for incorporation of Treble in the soil.
- A polymer-based liquid product
- Mixes with all UAN solutions and Anhydrous Ammonia
- Provides an additional part of a flexible ‘N’ management program when dealing with UAN. This flexibility is all ‘about time’…time for incorporation
- Provides an extended time period for UAN to be incorporated into the soil, thus reducing volatilization
- Improves ‘N’ efficiency thus reducing ‘N’ loss. Benefit is Higher Yields!
- “Hooks” onto the UAN and slows its downward progression after rainfall or irrigation
Let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.
APAG is a leading provider of specialized chemistries to maximize resource and biological performance potential while considering environmental impact.