Tackle-DRA is approved for use with BASF’s Engenia™, Monsanto’s XtendiMax® and Dupont’s FeXapan™ tank mixes.
Water Conditioning Agent
Drift Reduction Agent
- Approved DRA that reduces off target drift of Xtendimax®, Engenia™ and FeXapan™ tank mixes.
- Water conditioning agent optimizes water quality in all tank mixes.
- Increases surface coverage and helps the tank mix penetrate the leaf.
- Forms a hydrogen bond with the water molecule reducing evaporation while promoting better leaf absorbtion.
- Designed for use with most pesticides and nutrients requiring a wetter surfactant and water conditioner for improved performance.
- Recommended for use as a stand alone Drift Reduction Agent for most tank mixes.
Ground, Aerial, Water Conditioning: Use 2 to 4 quarts per 100 gallons of spray mixture (0.5% v/v to 1.0% v/v) when used in place of ammonium sulfate.
For Use as a Drift Reduction Agent for XtendiMax®, Eugenia™ and FeXapan™ Tank Mixes: Use 5 pints per 100 gallons in the spray mixture.
For General Use as a Drift Reduction Agent: Use 1 to 3 quarts per 100 gallons in the spray mixture.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT AT A RATE TO EXCEED 1% V/V OF FINISHED SPRAY TANK MIXTURE.
2 x 2.5 Gallons per case Tote / Mini-bulk 275 gal
Let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.
APAG is a leading provider of specialized chemistries to maximize resource and biological performance potential while considering environmental impact.
EPA APPROVED DRA TANK MIX PARTNERS WITH:
Please follow all label instructions.