MICROPAC is a liquid foliar fertilizer containing nitrogen, phosphorus, potash and all of the minor elements needed to increase yield and keep crops healthy. The trace elements are chelated with EDTA to facilitate ease of absorption and utilization.
Foliar feeding is one of the most efficient methods of supplying nutrients to your crops during critical growing stages. MICROPAC key ingredients are manufactured with the highest quality food-grade raw materials on the market today, including EDTA chelated micro-nutrients
to maximize foliar absorption.
MICROPAC has buffering capabilities in the spray tank solution, and its pH keeps problematic alkaline spray tank solutions in check. Buffering spray solutions is important to plant health and alkaline spray tank solutions can quickly reduce pesticide activity.
MICROPAC works for you.
- Highly effective 11-8-5 NPK foliar fertilizer with an added micronutrient package
- High quality food-grade nutrient ingredients are used in Mic-Ro-Pac to minimize mixing problems and improve plant health
- Micronutrients are chelated with EDTA to improve absorption and utilization
- Highly recommend to use with all spray applications of herbicide, fungicide, and insecticide
- Lowers solution PH for better performance
- Foliar application for all crops, lawn and turf, greenhouse and ornamentals
- Use MICROPAC with HOOK for best results
Let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.
APAG is a leading provider of specialized chemistries to maximize resource and biological performance potential while considering environmental impact.
EPA APPROVED TANK MIX PARTNERS WITH:
Please follow all label instructions.